By Jeremy Hudson, April 14, 2020
How important is go-live prep to a successful implementation? You’ve invested so much time and effort up to the point of go-live, it would certainly be a shame to have that be affected by some missed details. Jeremy Hudson from Open Sky Group and Sarah Barnes-Humphrey from Let’s Talk Supply Chain discuss go-live preparation in this final episode.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this go-live prep podcast:
- What are the most important elements in software go-live prep?
- How does a good software partner help you?
about:blankClick to accept marketing cookies and enable this content.
Don’t have time to listen to the whole go-live prep podcast? Here are some highlights:
- Go-live checklist and roles (2:39)
- What to expect from your software partner (4:28)
- Monitoring and establishing KPIs (5:21)
- Importance of a smooth upgrade path (7:31)
Prefer to watch the video or read the transcript? Watch Now or Download the transcript – Open Sky Group and Let’s Talk Supply Chain Discuss Go-Live Preparation.
Not quite ready to contact Open Sky Group? If you’re interested in more of the series, here are links to the related podcasts:
Change Management – How Should You Think About it?
Software Partners – What’s the Importance of Knowing Yours?
No Modifications Approach – What Does That Mean?