By Darcy Reeves, January 7, 2020
What are your supply chain goals?
With over 90 WMS and Labor go-lives in the last two years (700+ warehouse management and labor software projects since 2006), we can help you with your supply chain goals. Open Sky Group clients achieve real results and gain benefits through full implementations, upgrades, integrations and managed services. We help companies like yours with JDA Warehouse Management, JDA Warehouse Labor Management, JDA Workforce Management and JDA Transportation Management.
Do you have concerns about integration when it comes to upgrading or implementing your warehouse management system?
Open Sky Group helps clients integrate applications with every warehouse management system we implement or upgrade. In many cases we have pre-built integrations to help save time and costs.
Discover how we’ve helped clients TVS Supply Chain Solutions and Master Lock with integration.
Does your organization recognize the need for technology and have an environment of continual improvement?
Our best and most successful client relationships are with companies who recognize the need for both technology and continual improvement. From consumer goods to high tech and electronics, food and beverage, third party logistics and more, here are a few examples of our clients’ achievements:
Our clients take on WMS Upgrades and new software releases with ease and confidence.
The newer versions of JDA WMS have a persona-based user interface and the look and feel of very modern applications you use every day on your mobile devices. User adoption has never been faster. The setup and configuration wizards are well-suited to Open Sky Group’s implementation methodology and no modifications approach.
- Clients who upgrade their JDA WMS with Open Sky Group achieve an average of 30% maintenance savings due to our no modifications approach to upgrading.
- Open Sky Group implemented the first North American instance of JDA Warehouse Management 9.1.x for a natural cleaning products company in under four months. With a strong commitment to fully mastering the capabilities of the newest versions, we pass our expertise along to clients with every implementation and upgrade.
- We work with clients to implement or upgrade in six months or less, meaning you start experiencing your return faster.
- Open Sky Group is the largest JDA WMS implementation partner. We have the teams to help you achieve success.
- We are reputable and recognized. Developing strong client relationships is something we take seriously.
Contact Open Sky Group today to learn how we can help you achieve your supply chain goals.
Interested in learning more before you contact us? Here are some more ways we’ve worked with our clients to help them achieve their supply chain goals:
Open Sky Group clients increase productivity and throughput:
- Created a custom, multi-SKU pick process to support a flow-through operation for a global food and beverage 3PL.
- Implemented pre-manifesting processes for FedEx labels to print the shipping label prior to full case picking for a mid-size 3PL. This means the labels could be applied during the pick process resulting in headcount reduction by 1 FTE and reduced labeling errors.
- Automated the approval of freight bills within a predefined tolerance and allowed operations to refocus 2 full-time personnel on customer service instead of voucher approvals for a large, grocery retailer.
- Multi-threaded e-commerce order downloads to solve a serious backlog of orders during peak season for a video game publisher.
Our clients reduce operational and software costs:
- Implemented a slotting program to help build perfect pallets and to reduce carrier damages and chargebacks for a regional 3PL.
- Automated order entry of an export customer by electronically integrating large complex orders which reduced errors and headcount by 1 customer service representative for an export 3PL.
- Implemented a new JDA WMS resulting in significant labor savings within 3 months of startup for an automotive supplier.
- Helped multiple clients in varying industries develop internal self-sufficiency for day-to-day support operations by providing recorded video training sessions.
Open Sky Group 3PL clients win contracts and meet deadlines:
- Created a solution to initiate Inventory Holds globally, within seconds, across a large network of warehouses to comply with customer requirements.
- Implemented a new White Goods Appliance Export warehouse in 60 days with full integration to the client’s ERP.
- Deployed a Flash.com retailer in 30 days with integration to retailer’s OMS and a new Put-To-Light picking system.