When thinking about a big software implementation, do you feel a sense of dread or anxiety? Let us help you say good-bye to feeling like that and hello to potentially looking forward to it. Listen as Let’s Talk Supply Chain’s Sarah Barnes-Humphrey and Open Sky Group’s Jeremy Hudson talk about what you need to know with change management and why it’s a critical piece of any implementation, particularly when it comes to WMS, Labor or TMS software.
In this change management podcast, here’s what leaders will learn:
- What do we mean by change management?
- The importance of change management throughout an implementation
- Why leadership needs to embrace it
- The benefits it can have on your implementation
about:blankClick to accept marketing cookies and enable this content.
Don’t have time to listen to the whole change management podcast? Here are some highlights:
- Open Sky Group’s paradigm shift (2:17)
- Change management done right (3:21)
- Open Sky Group’s advice to leaders (4:36)
- Top three focus areas for leaders (5:48)
Prefer to watch the video or read the transcript? Watch now or download the Transcript – Open Sky Group and Let’s Talk Supply Chain Discuss Change Management
Not quite ready to contact Open Sky Group? If you’re interested in more of our five-part series, here are links to the related podcasts: