How important is it to truly know your software partner? You want a software partner that’s as invested in the implementation as you and your team. They can be the difference between a successful implementation and one that goes wrong. Let’s Talk Supply Chain’s Sarah Barnes-Humphrey and Open Sky Group’s Jeremy Hudson discuss what it means to know your software partner well.
Here’s what you will learn in this software partner podcast:
- What are the five biggest questions to ask your software partner?
- How will your software partner support you throughout your implementation and in the future?
- What five benefits should you get when you’re working with the right software partner?
- What should an implementation project look like?
about:blankClick to accept marketing cookies and enable this content.
Don’t have time to listen to the whole software partner podcast? Here are some highlights:
- Differences between a software provider, software partner, and implementer (1:30)
- What you need to know about your software partner (3:00)
- The five biggest questions you should be asking your software partner (4:04)
- The top five benefits you should see with your software partner (8:10)
Prefer to watch the video or read the transcript? Watch now or download the Transcript – Open Sky Group and Let’s Talk Supply Chain Discuss Knowing Your Software Partner.
Not quite ready to contact Open Sky Group? If you’re interested in more of the five-part series, here are links to the related podcasts: