By Jeremy Hudson, March 3, 2020
Go-Live Preparation – It’s all in the Details
Throughout the course of Open Sky Group’s five-part series with Let’s Talk Supply Chain, Jeremy and Sarah have discussed the importance of change management, how well you should know your software partner, why a no modifications approach should be considered a best practice and the importance of user training throughout an implementation project. In our final video, Jeremy and Sarah discuss the importance of go-live preparation.
Leading up to a software go-live, it is important to pay attention to the little details. It would be a shame to invest so much time and effort into an implementation, just to stumble at the go-live because of missed details. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What are the most important elements in a software go-live preparation?
- How does a good software partner help you with go-live?
Get the tools and information you need about go-live preparation to be successful with your supply chain technology projects. If you don’t have time to watch the whole video, here are some highlights:
- Go-Live Checklist and personal roles (2:39)
- What to Expect from your Software Partner (4:28)
- Indicators to Monitor and Established KPIs (5:21)
- Importance of an Upgrade Path (7:31)
Not quite ready to contact Open Sky Group? If you’re interested in more of the series, here are links to the related videos:
Change Management – How Should You Think About it?
Software Partners – What’s the Importance of Knowing Yours?
No Modifications Approach – What Does That Mean?